Friday, May 29, 2015

Upstairs Bathroom...Best transformation yet.

This bathroom was the WORST thing in the whole house!!!! It was my nemesis!! I just tried to keep the door shut and not look at it!!! Whoever designed this had no clue about design.  


The wallpaper was all around the room.



The kids helped me remover the wallpaper. 





But they gave up. And I don't blame them!! Ha ha. 

And I wasn't about to go back in that room. So, this {above} is how the room looked for MONTHS!! Like probably 6 months. Yuck!!

Then, I finally took some more wallpaper off, Below the wallpaper was stamped on butterflies. Sooo ghetto. And it sat like this for another 3 months or so. 


Then I finally convinced the hubs to gut it. I was tired of looking at it.  


 We pulled out the big guns. And it was FUN!!! We all enjoyed smashing it to pieces!!




Nice, huh?!


It sat bare like this for about 2 months while the hubby was working on the front yard. And after he got done with the front yard I couldn't get him motivated to work on anything in the house again. It was tragic!

Soooo, we had a bright idea!!!! Hire someone to do it for us!!!! Genius!!!

So, Paco began work on it. It took him one week.


He had lots to do. 




This is the bath tub.


Installed new tile.



And here is the finished product!!! I {FREAKIN} love it!!! A lot!!!

The hubby and I picked everything out for it. I think we did an excellent job. We should be house designers. Ha!








It went from being the worst/most hated room in the house to my favorite/most loved room in the house. 

And of course you can imagine...this room is now OFF limit to the kids. They destroy everything they touch. This was too expensive of a room. It is now the adult/guest bathroom. Which I LOVE!!! I used to have to go downstairs to the master bath, which sucked. This room is life changing! Literally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment