Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sauna

A few months before we bought this house I went to the public pool with my friend. After swimming we went and sat in the sauna. While we were sitting in there together I thought to myself, " How cool would it be to have a Sauna in you house?" I'm an AZ girl. So, I'm always freezing cold up here in Oregon. I thought a Sauna would be the perfect way to stay warm. Well, fast forward 2 months and BAM...I'm living in a new house with an indoor Sauna!!! How did that happen?? I just love it!! 

One day we will update the tile and shower head in there. 

But, I love the blue jetted tub. It's my color!! 

The sauna really comes in handy when the kids are done swimming and want to warm up. 

And then we can bathe the kids and send them off to bed. It's the perfect set up!! 




1 comment:

  1. You are such a lucky girl to have your own indoor sauna! It looks great and has the bath in it too which will really allow you to take advantage of the sauna and keep warm up there in Oregon. My wife also wants her own but they are so expensive to build a really good one, thanks for sharing.

    Ronni Casillas @ JNH Life Styles

    ReplyDelete