Friday, January 23, 2015

New Found Skillz

Hello!

So, I never knew I was a crafy gal, until recently. It all started when my husband and I bought our first house. I discovered that if I didn't like something, I could change it. So, I started replacing all the gold chandeliers, gold door knobs, ect. Then, I discovered paint. I love paint!! I started updating furniture, painting cupboards, making wall decorations, and updating whole rooms. I love seeing a room transform. It's like magic!! I fixed up our whole house and almost had it how I wanted it. Then, we decided to move, of course! Crazy! Our house sold in one day, to the first person who walked through it. That's when I knew I had found my hidden talent!Home Decorating. The next house we bought was an older home from the 1960's. We bought it knowing we would have to fix it up and make it what we wanted. But we were excited for the challenge.  It was VERY outdated and parts of the house looked like a log cabin. But, we saw the potential. We bought it in June of 2014. By the end of 2014 we had most of the updates done. There are just a few rooms left. We have made good progress. In my future posts I'll be posting all the projects we have done so far and the ones we will continue to work on. And I'll be posting some crafty projects I make. I may even sell some of the projects. So, come check back and see what I've got going on! If you have any questions about my projects, feel free to ask! Thanks!


Kaylea

No comments:

Post a Comment